Image Issues Quiz
The Tutorial Blog contains around 100 guides on how to get the best from your website. If you get stuck with anything while you develop your website using your website builder, there’s a fair chance you’ll find the help you need. If you don’t then leave a comment at the bottom and tell us what you need help with.
WIN Free Extra Pages for your website!!!
All the answers can be found in the tutorials listed below and you can find links to these tutorials just in case you need a little clue but try to avoid unabashed cheating!! If you want to have some fun and learn something too then open a notepad document next to your browser window and enter all the answers onto there, then simply paste them into a comment at the bottom when you’ve finished.
Right then R8 Website Builders… Let’s see how many of you have been doing your homework.
Once you’ve answered the following questions, the first person to send in all the correct answers wins the fantastic FREE upgrade of 5 more web pages for your website!!
1) What are the best two formats to use for images on your website?
2) What does every single image you place on your pages have tagged to it?
3) Which FREE image editing programme does Reason8 recommend?
4) If you’re doing your own photography what is the best type of weather to wait for?
5) What do you need to be careful of when using images from the internet?
6) If possible, where is one of the first places to look for professional images for your products?
7) What is the best background colour to use when doing your own photography?
8) What is the maximum image file size (in bytes) that you can upload to your website?
9) Where, within your very own website, can you find thousands of free images?
10) What happens if you try to upload enormous images to your website?
11) What is one of the main benefits of including images within blocks of text?
12) How many border size options are their when placing an image on your page?
13) What is the name of the Image Effect when you set images to click to a larger view?
14) What is a good average size to compress all your on page images to?
15) What is the quickest way to get back to an existing Image’s properties?