Website Marketing Quiz
WIN Free Extra Pages for your website!
The Reason8 Tutorial Blog pages contains around 100 guides on how to get the best from your website builder. If you get stuck with anything while you develop your website, there’s a pretty good chance you’ll find the help you need here. If you don’t, then leave a comment at the bottom and tell us what you need help with.
All the answers can be found in the “Marketing “ tutorials (click here to view) in case you need a little clue but try to avoid any blatant cheating please!! : ) If you want to have some fun and learn something too then open a notepad document (start > all programs > accessories > notepad) next to your browser window and enter all the answers onto there, then simply paste them into a comment at the bottom when you’ve finished.
Right then R8 Website Builders… Let’s see how many of you have been doing your homework.
Once you’ve answered the following questions, the first person to send in all the correct answers wins the fantastic FREE upgrade of 5 more web pages for your website!!
1) What link can you add to your website to help visitors find you again more easily?
2) What link can you add to your website to encourage visitors and customers to share the details of your site with their friends and family?
3) What facility, which can be added to your site, can provide a place for customers to discuss, chat and give feedback on your products and services?
4) In which part of your website can you offer gift vouchers to your customers to encourage more sales?
5) What are the three types of voucher, that you can offer to your customers?
6) When marketing your website, what is the most valuable type of link you can acquire?
7) What can you offer to other companies with websites, which can offer you both huge marketing benefits?
8) What aspect of your website can you improve with internal links to help lead customers to the pages where they can respond to you and buy from you?
9) What vital component of your website’s SEO processes can you gain from knowing your customers and knowing what they want and need?
10) What term is given to positive feedback from customers, which should be published within your website for potential customers to see?
11) What methods of contact can be provided from your contact page?
12) How can you get a bespoke enquiry / reply form for your website?
13) Which two search engines can you verify your domain with from your control panel?
14) Why should you base the look and content of your website on any existing company image or literature?
15) Which two social networking sites do Reason8 recommend you link your site to?