How to add a domain name (WWW.____.co.uk ) to your website
When you buy your site you can attach your own personal domain name.
In fact the first question that we ask you when you click the [BUY NOW] button is about the domain name that you want to attach to your website.
There are two ways that you can do this:
- We can buy the domain name for you (we register it in your name, not ours) deal with all the technical details of attaching it to your website and then continually renew it for you.
- You can buy your domain name from a registration company yourself and then point it to your new website. This can save you a little bit of money, but you would be responsible for renewing your own domain. You will then need to point it to your new website by following the instructions below:
To point your own domain name to your new reason8 website :
- Login to the control panel of your domain registrar (or call them)
- Change the NAMESERVERS (sometimes called DNS-SERVERS) to
- Primary server : NS.REASON8.COM
- Secondary server: NS1 REASON8.COM