Creating A Google Account
Short guide to creating a Google account.
Why Do I Need A Google Account?
Having a Google account will allow you access to Google applications such as webmaster tools, Google Analytics (see the activity of visits to your website) and Google Places (create a listing which will appear for local searches).
What Will I Need To Create A Google Account
- A valid email address.
How To Create A Google Account
1. Visit the web address www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount
2. Complete the required information for Google account.
3. Click ‘Create my account’.
4. Google will send an email to confirm your registration.
5. Go to your email account. Find the Google email and click the activation link to complete the registration.