What Is Facebook
A basic look into Facebook and its benefits to a business.
What Is Facebook?
Facebook is by far the world's most popular social networking website and has helped the web become more open and social. Originally, it was designed to make it easy to connect with your family and friends online but more recently it is being used as a business tool.
With over a billion users worldwide it is now considered an essential method to help you find the right market and customer base.
To make your business Facebook page visit the webpage www.facebook.com/business.
How Will It Benefit You?
Having a business page on Facebook has many benefits; a few are listed below -
1. Facebook business pages are quickly indexed by the search engines based on the keywords used in the business page title.
2. Your facebook business page alerts your ‘friends’ of special offers, events and discounts instantly.
3. Easily create new product or services campaigns online.
4. You are able to set-up multiple facebook business pages based on different services or niches in your business.
5. With over a billion users on Facebook, you can drive a lot of traffic to your website through your facebook fan page.
6. You can have unlimited Facebook users who like you - they are all potential clients!
7. Anyone can access your facebook business page; they can find you on Facebook or from a search on Google.
8. You can easily update everyone at once with new offers.
9. Facebook Business Pages are great for long lasting relationships with your customers and creating an interactive community with them.
As mentioned above, Google will list Facebook business pages in its search results using the keywords used in the page’s title. This alone would make the use of a business page on Facebook worthwhile.