You can indeed add Flash files to your website. We are in the process of adding this section to our new User Guide, hence the delay as I was hoping it would be finished so you’d have a pictorial reference.
However in the meantime I’ve listed the step by step instructions below.
Before you start you first need to upload the file. Then link to it from your website.
Uploading the file
1. Log into the website control panel
2. In the main window click “Upload Files”
3. Select Video
4. Browse on your computer for the file
5. Click Upload
6. The video is now uploaded to your website.
Adding the file to your page
1. Go to the page you want to add the file to
2. Click Edit
3. Place your cursor in the position you want the file to appear in
4. In the editor bar Click Insert/Edit Flash (Yellow & Red icon at the top right)
5. Select the file you uploaded from the list.
6. Enter the dimensions of the image/movie.
7. Click Add to Website
8. Click Save & Preview
9. The movie should now play on your website.
We hope this is helpful,